Monday, June 1, 2015

The end of a great Winter

It's June 1st and I decided to put all my ski gear away, I don't think I will need them anymore this spring.
The majority of my work this Winter was spent guiding Heli Skiing in the Adamants, which is located in the northern Selkirk Range. 
It's been my second season up here and I really enjoy this area. 
The combination of having the best alpine skiing anywhere, plentiful tree skiing with small groups of 5 guests and a good crew of guides make this one of my favourite place so far in over twenty years of playing in this business. 
Here are a few images of what is was like up there,
and now let the Summer begin.





1 comment:

maikaljj said...

I even have been getting a lot of helpful and informative material in your web site.
Unlimited wireless