Thursday, November 8, 2007

Lady Mac

I know, I should be ice climbing by now, but I just don't feel like it. It's way too warm here (+11C at noon) and I strangely don't mind. I'm sure there is some ice to have with some driving and hiking. I only have a few days before my time is up and I don't have the big motivation to get in shape for something, I don't have time doing in the next 2 months anyways. So I spent the day with the family and later in the afternoon I took a hike up to Lady Mc Donald. On the way up I realized, that I have not been on the summit of my "hausberg" in many years, which is odd, considering I can leave my house without driving and make the top of this land mark mountain in under 2 hours. Half way down I got beat by the early darkness, thankfully the lights of Canmore brightened the path.

No comments: